Additive manufacturing (AM), also known as 3D printing. 3D printing technology is a kind of rapid prototyping technology. Many different metals and metal alloys are used in additive manufacturing.
By using metal powders, it prints and constructs objects layer by layer based on digital model files. In recent years, with the rapid development of 3D printing equipment, 3D printing has been widely used in the industrial fields, such as model and mold manufacturing, automobile, aerospace, dentistry and medical treatment education.
304L stainless steel powder is one of the most used material for 3D printing.Stainless Steel Powder 304L is a kind of common stainless steel, it is widely used to make for a good comprehensive performance, corrosion resistance and formability of equipment and parts. Nitrogen Atomization Spherical Stainless Steel Powder has the characteristics of low impurity content，high sphericity（good fluidity of interval powder), no chemical segregation and stable performance.
- Appearance：Grey spherical or nearly spherical powder
- Tapping Density：4.67g/m3
- Apparent density: 4.54g/m3
- Size: 15-53um
- High Sphericity& High flowability;
- Low oxygen content. The Oxygen content is 300-800PPM;
- Narrow Particle Size Distribution.
Tapping Density (g/cm³)
Note: Other 3D printing powders are available upon any custome requirements
Stainless Steel Powder:
- Matching, we need to match the alloy according to the proportion.
- Melting, put the prepared metal alloy in a high temperature for melting and smelting, so that the metal powder becomes a flowing liquefied body.
- After high temperature, the alloy is deoxidized, slag-forming, slag-removing, and slag-removing treatment, and finally added to the alloy product.
- After cooling and grinding, the product is filtered and cooled, and then the alloy block metal is pulverized. The pulverized powder particles are sent to the cyclone separation or rotating drum by wind force, and the ventilation reaches a certain level. The product is collected, and finally sieved and packaged into a product. By filtering out residual materials or substances with excessively large particles, qualified products are packaged for processing.
- 3D Printing
- Injection molding(MIM)
- Powder metallurgy(PM)
- Spraying coating(SP) etc.
Any questions? Send us message now! We’ll serve your request with a whole team after receiving your message.
How we play a role in the industry
Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP) technology works by placing the product in a closed container, filling it with inert gas and sintering or densifying the product at a very high temperature (usually close to the forging temperature of the material) and at a very high pressure (usually 100 – 140 MPa). This allows the product to be sintered or densified.
MIM products can be complex in shape, precise in size, high in strength and produced automatically in large quantities, and can significantly reduce the complexity and cost of traditional metalworking
SLM, also known as Selective Laser Melting, is similar in principle to SLS in that a laser is used to melt and solidify metal powder in a specified area, which is then moulded in a layer-by-layer stack.
Electron beam melting refers to a vacuum melting method in which the kinetic energy of a high speed electron beam stream is converted to heat as a heat source for melting metals under high vacuum. The abbreviation is EBM.
Our Professional Services
For Additive Manufacturing
Thank you for your interest in our products. If you have any enquiry about quotation or cooperation, please feel free to leave us message by using the following enquiry form. Our sales representative will contact you within 24 hours.