Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- IP Address and Device Information – We may collect information about your IP address, browser type, internet service provider and the device type you use to access our website.
- Usage Information – We may track information about your activities on our website such as which pages you view, which links you click on, etc.
- Form Submission Information – When you submit information via a form, we collect the information you submit such as contact details.
How We Use the Collected Information
We may use the information collected about you for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests such as subscribing to newsletter, registering for events, etc.
- To send you information we think you may find interesting about our products and services.
- To design and improve our website, and to study our user demographics.
- To customize advertisements and content for your interests which are served to you.
- To detect and prevent fraud.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell your personal identity information to any third parties. However, we may share your information with third party service providers to assist us in improving our website and services. These third parties are bound by confidentiality obligations and may not use the information for any other purpose.
We may also share information with government agencies or regulators as required by law.
You can choose not to provide us with personal identity information, but it may affect your ability to use our website or services.
You can also opt out from receiving promotional information and newsletters from us. You can exercise these choices by contacting us.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
If you would like to review, correct or update information that we have collected about you, please contact us via email.
We take information security seriously. We use various security measures to protect your information and seek to prevent data loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.